BleachBit 1.8 (6.08 Mb) is a disk cleaning, removing garbage and junk files, freeing up valuable disk space, and ensure confidentiality. Eliminate the system of unnecessary files, including cookies, cache, Internet history, log-files, temporary files so broken shortcuts.
Remove traces of programs such as APT, Adobe Reader, Beagle, Bash, Chromium, Flash, Epiphany, Firefox, GIMP, Google Earth, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, OpenOffice, Java, KDE, Opera, Skype, RealPlayer, Safari, XChat, VIM, Yum, as well as many others.
- Easy to use: read the description, set the desired check boxes, check the file to be deleted so press the delete button.
- There are implementations for Windows so Linux.
- Operating in 56 languages
- delete files can not be withdrawn, in order to hide their content so as to prevent recovery.
- You can delete, without the ability to restore any file anywhere
- Each user will be able to create a new cleaner using XML
- The application is removing traces of unused space in the hard disk
- The application allows to maintain privacy by removing traces of data from your work.
- Removal of confidential information from INI file yes JSON without deleting the files.
- Improved system performance (eg using compressed data bases Firefox)
- The application has a growing list of cleaning agents. Typically each cleaner designed to clean traces of one of the applications, such as Firefox or Internet Explorer. For each application there are several options, which include parts cleaning, such as cookies, cache, logs.