BlueStacks 126.96.36.1997 (249 Mb) is a complete, efficient and easy Android OS emulator allowing you to run and work with mobile apps for Android, including the Google Play app, on personal computers. App Player uses Layer Cake technology, which provides the correct environment to run ARM-apps for the Android OS on the Windows operating system. After installing BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the program you need the use of Android-Android-smartphone app is not necessary. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the Windows interface. This program allows you to run Android-apps in windows or full-screen mode, and will be able to handle almost anything – it’s translated into 12 languages, of which there are also Russian.
- Run the Android app on Windows.
- Ability to transfer apps from Android device to computer.
- The decision to run Android OS applications on full screen at full speed.
- Sync your Android phone with your PC via BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
- Ability to install unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take photos, and more.
- It has a lot of settings, and Android system settings (Although they are cut slightly).
- Can install applications from your computer with one touch from them.
- Ability to acquire Root (full access to the file system, etc.).
- You can set up Google Play, just talking the market.
- BlueStacks good friends with ADB is a huge plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to Come FastBoot and Recovery.
- BlueStacks has virtual disks, such as SD cards, Data, and several others. Which again makes it possible to do a lot of “body” movements with it and enjoy all the charm.