BlueStacks 18.104.22.1683 (510 Mb) is a complete, effective and easy-to-use Android emulator that allows you to run and work with mobile applications for Android, including applications from Google Play, on a personal computer. App Player uses LayerCake technology, which provides a true environment for launching ARM applications for Android on computers running Windows. After installing BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can directly download the required Android application from the program, without the need to use an Android smartphone. BlueStacks looks very neat and naturally matches the Windows interface. This program allows you to run Android applications in window or full screen mode, and almost anyone will be able to handle it – this program has been translated into 12 languages, including Russian.
- Launch the Android application on Windows.
- The ability to transfer applications from an Android device to a computer.
- Solution to launch Android OS applications in full screen at maximum speed.
- Synchronize your Android phone with your PC through BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
- The ability to install an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (with cache).
- Synchronizes with your Android device, allowing you to call, send SMS, take photos and more.
- It has a lot of settings and Android system settings (though they are slightly trimmed).
- Being able to install applications from a computer with one click on them.
- Ability to get Root (full access to the file system and more).
- It is possible to install Google Play, just put the market.
- BlueStacks is on good terms with ADB, this is a huge plus, if you really want to, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to go to FastBoot and Recovery.
- BlueStacks has virtual drives like SD card, Data, and several others. Which again makes it possible to make many “body” movements with him and enjoy all his charms.