Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 3331 (177 Mb) is a photo browser designed to make it as easy as possible to search, take notes, and organize images on a computer. This program can be positioned as a narrow focus tool, which is suitable for every user who has many photos on a PC. This package allows you to quickly process hundreds or even thousands of images, choose the most successful ones, cut them as needed, add information that accompanies them to photos, and send them to customers. Very easy to use, has high speed (exports eight frames per second), works with all modern cameras and is integrated with Adobe Photoshop, which can be used as a tool to improve images (you can connect other editors)
- Search, sort, image catalog.
- Work fast and comfortably with a large array of photos.
- Resize, network transfer, rename, rotate, etc.
- View and add your own information in metadata.
- Get the technical specifications of the camera that takes pictures and data under shooting conditions.
- Add regular and geo tags.
- Write to laser discs.
- Print, prepare images to download to the network.
- Works with IPTC signatures, automatic spelling checkers.
- Create web galleries and slideshows.
- Easy integration of Adobe Photoshop.