Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 4484 with size 179 Mb is a photo browser designed to make searching, annotating and organizing images on a computer as easy as possible. This program can be positioned as a narrow-focus tool, which is suitable for every user who has a lot of photos on his PC. This package allows you to quickly process hundreds or even thousands of images, choose the most successful one, crop it as needed, add the accompanying information to the photo, and send it to the customer. It’s very convenient in operation, distinguished by high speed (it exports eight frames per second), it works with all modern cameras and is integrated with Adobe Photoshop, which can be used as a tool for correcting images (it is also possible to connect other editors).
- Search, sort, catalog images.
- Fast and convenient work with a large photo array.
- Resize, network transfer, rename, play, etc.
- View and add your own information to the metadata.
- Obtain technical characteristics of the camera that takes the picture, and data about the shooting conditions.
- Add normal and geo tags.
- Burn to laser discs.
- Print, prepare images to be uploaded to the network.
- Work with IPTC signatures, check spelling automatically.
- Create web galleries and slideshows.
- Adobe Photoshop integration easily.