Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5820 is a photo browser and photo editor that quickly processes thousands of images in single and batch mode, selects the most successful of them, crop them, add information to photos, rank, suit digital cameras, integrates with many editors, incl. Adobe Photoshop makes data export easy. This program is aimed at professional photographers and photojournalists who process large amounts of time-limited digital photo information. By default, uploaded images are seen as a reduced sample set: when you mouse over a snapshot in this mode, a control button appears, with easy help to expand the image directly, switch to full-screen view, or open IPTC data editing. This program is focused on displaying thumbnail images and importing images from a digital camera, but can also be loaded from a hard disk. Users can quickly rotate, view, copy, delete, tag and rename photos and add keywords to them. Photo Mechanic helps you find the best photo among several similar shots. You can email reduced copies of images, create slideshows or web galleries, upload images to PhotoShelter, print. This utility lets you copy images from multiple flash cards at the same time, organize them into directories using IPTC metadata (city, state, photographer’s last name, copyright, etc.), make backup copies on another hard disk and rename files – in just one step!
- Sort and search for photos quickly
- View in full screen mode, in image comparison mode or similar slideshow
- Assign tags to images
- Group operations with pictures: rename, assign keywords, change size, send by email
- Automatic conversion of images for use on the web
- Correct color results, according to the profile for supported digital camera models
- Optimization for multiprocessor systems.