Capture One 20 Pro 188.8.131.52 with size 139 Mb is a professional RAW converter that offers the highest image quality with beautiful colors and exceptional details for more than 500 high-quality cameras. It offers sophisticated tethered catches, powerful digital asset management, extensive configuration tools, and flexible workflows in an adjustable workspace. Capture One 20 Pro lets you use several options to adjust the same image. The RAW source is used as a template, not the result of previous adjustments. Workspace is divided into several areas. Their number is equal to the number of processing options for native negative digital. White balance is adjusted using color temperature and hue control. In addition, there is a choice of scenery programs, traditional for many cameras. You can also use a pipette. The photo shows a neutral gray dot, from which the white balance is built. Capture One 20 Pro is based on a comprehensive principle, reducing the need for post-processing images, which in practice means that Photoshop is not required to be used for image processing. Simple tools, simple menus, and easy-to-understand symbols make processing RAW files complicated, intuitive, and relaxed.
- Import preview photos.
- Batch image processing with predetermined settings.
- Convert one RAW file to several formats at the same time.
- Correct support for ICC color profiles.
- Correction of chromatic aberration, distortion, sketching and other optical image defects.
- Fine-tune and white balance color tones use circles.
- Separate panel to adjust skin color, with the ability to save presets.
- The ability to separate colors globally or at control points directly on the photo through the color editor.
- Support for the most popular digital and DSLR backs from Phase One.
- Capture images directly from the camera when connected via cable or Wi-Fi.
- Overlay functions for composition and design.
- Support for operations on multiple monitors.