Capture One 20 Pro 188.8.131.52 is one of the best professional digital RAW photo converters, supports a wide range of modern cameras (Canon, Nikon, Epson, Fuji, Konica Minolta, Leica, Mamiya, Olympus, Pentax, Sony), including the latest models, and provides native RAW image conversion to a format that can be read by JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, etc. Capture One allows you to use several options to correct the same image. The original RAW was used as a template, not the result of previous adjustments. The work area is divided into several areas. The number is the same as the number of options for processing the original digital negative. White balance is adjusted using color temperature and hue controls. In addition, there is a choice of landscape programming, traditional for many cameras. You can also use an eyedropper. The photo shows a neutral gray point, from which the white balance is built. This program allows you to optimize dynamic range. If there are areas that are too dark or too light in the photo, they can be manifested by restoring shadows and highlights. You can turn highlights and shadows on or off. Noise removal in photos is done in two directions. You can suppress the graininess and color noise. Capture One Pro has always stood out from the competition with its unique sharpening algorithm. Photos converted with this RAW converter look a little sharper than the competition.
- Capture One Pro makes complex RAW file workflows simple, intuitive, and easy.
- Simple tools, simple menus and clear notation.
- This program is compatible with many other popular applications including Adobe Photoshop.
- New user interface gives maximum attention to images. In the center of the workspace are photos instead of sliders, sliders, and all kinds of service information. The darker background makes it easier to work with photos;
- Works with 12 images simultaneously in full resolution;
- For one RAW image, multiple virtual versions can be created to compare the results of one or more corrections – only one RAW original is stored on disk;
- Economical policy of using license codes on multiple computers.
- Restoration of details in shadows and highlights, expanding dynamic range;
- Import and export of images in DNG format;
- The new architecture of the program offers faster import, processing and export of images
- Capture One Pro is built on an all-in-one approach, reducing the need for post-processing, which in practice means you don’t have to use Photoshop to process your images. Capture One Pro is similar to Lightroom.