ChessBase 15.16 with size 225 Mb is a chess database installed on personal computers, which has become a standard worldwide. ChessBase is used by everyone from world champions to the average amateur. This is the choice of all those who love chess and want to know more about them. Start your success story with ChessBase and enjoy even more games.
- Receive parties through debuts, players and tournaments
- Generate tournament tables and complete graphic statistics for players or openings
- “Look for similarities” shows all parties with the same pawn structure, victim pattern, final position of the match, etc .
- “Let’s check” – “Let’s check”: access to the world’s largest in-depth analysis database with more than 200 million positions (requires paid subscription)
- “Analysis Assistant”: during game analysis, assessments are carried out for all possible moves, and they are highlighted on the board
- “Tactical analysis” describes the game by including comments, options, and diagrams before strong movements or mistakes. It will also show combinations that occur in the game or fail, attempts, attacks, struggles for initiative and, of course, debut novelties
- Cloud analysis: You can analyze the position simultaneously with several machines from different computers that work in parallel
- “In-depth analysis”: produces an analysis tree that changes dynamically, over time weaker changes are discarded
- Automatic analysis of tasks on the part of correspondence
- One click discovering theoretical novelty in the game
- Combining parties in a tree quickly
- Create a file containing all available information about a particular player from the database
- Compile a debut report complete with the main and important options, plans and the most important games
- Publish collections with one click on the Internet
- Print a collection of superior quality with charts and multiple columns
- Automatic updating of your local reference database by dismantling weekly batches (in one year)
- Access to the ChessBase online database with more than 8 million lots (requires a paid subscription)
- Cellular access to your ChessBase account (requires a paid subscription).