Chrome Password Decryptor 6.5 (5.43 Mb) is a powerful utility to recover all passwords saved in all versions of Google Chrome browser. It automatically detects the default path for the current user, and Google Chrome displays all stored passwords. Results You can save the file restoration HTML / XML / TXT.
This is useful in the following cases:
- To have a backup password.
- To transfer the password from one system to another.
- To store passwords in secure storage.
- To recover the password in case of damage to the Google Chrome browser.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Fully portable, does not require Java or .NET.
- Works without installation on the computer.
- Do not defined in the system.
- Packaged in a single file.