Classic Shell 4.2.7 Beta (6.87 Mb) is replacing Microsoft Windows Start menu to the classic and / or plug-in set of wires, adding “up”, XP toolbar folder-shaped, classic dialogue confirm the replacement when copying files. The program consists of two parts, which can be installed separately: Classic Start Menu – Classic Start Menu, Classic Explorer – plug-in for Windows Explorer. Classic Start Menu settings will be displayed when you right-click on the Start button. To view the instrument panel Classical Explorer in Windows Explorer, you must press the Alt key and right-click on the menu bar that appears, select Classic Explorer.
- Drag and drop to let you organize your applications
- Options to show Favorites, expand Control Panel, etc
- Shows recently used documents. The number of documents to display is customizable
- Translated in 35 languages, including Right-to-left support for Arabic and Hebrew
- Does not disable the original start menu in Windows. You can access it by Shift+Click on the start button
- Right-click on an item in the menu to delete, rename, sort, or perform other tasks
- Available for 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Has support for skins, including additional 3rd party skins
- Fully customizable in both looks and functionality
- Support for Microsoft’s Active Accessibility
- And last but not least – it’s FREE!