Cockos REAPER 5.17 (21.99 Mb) is a compact audio editor to create, edit and record multichannel audio tracks with the possibility of processing each track individually. REAPER allows you to use for a set of audio processing effects technology supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut and DirectSound for playback and recording. Supports work with files in WAV, OGG, MP3, MIDI (reading) and WAV, MIDI (record), control volume, change the length of the track, allowing multi-level undo / redo operations, and more.
- This is a big plus of this program include the fact that it supports VST-host 2 and 3, not counting support DirectX or RTAS plug-ins.
- You can use the built-in editing tools such as audio or MIDI tracks, as well as third party plug-ins.
- The program also supports the connection of virtual instrument systems ReWire.
- Thanks to the harmonious interface you can always see what you’re editing right now.
- A virtual multi-channel remote control is always in front of your eyes – with the help of which you can directly perform operations by changing the volume, editing effects such as specific paths, and Master-track.