CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4.0 Build 3113 (141 Mb) is the perfect program for website page design. With it, you can quickly add backgrounds, images, and videos to the page, then immediately export or save. Gradually, with the development of technology, more and more devices can be online. The problem is that each device has its own screen size, and before that it is necessary to make several versions of the same site for different resolutions. The solution is found in responsive design applications. Page creation uses certain technology, because which sites can automatically adjust to the size of the device being opened. The page will look like a designer aimed at any device, whether it’s a tablet or laptop monitor, a small smartphone or a 180-inch TV screen. This will be displayed everywhere correctly. Responsive Site Designer creates this page. It has a nice interface and simple controls, making it ideal for beginners in front-end development. The main control is done by dragging and dropping elements from the toolbar into the page layout. This site is made as if from bricks – blocks that can be placed anywhere and anywhere. Block behavior at different resolutions can be configured separately, for example, a block with advertisements will be displayed on a computer monitor, and on the smartphone screen, the block will automatically be hidden because of the small free space. At any time during development, you can see how pages look on different screens, and run in different browsers. Of course, CoffeeCup’s Responsive Site Designer doesn’t seem suitable for professional web developers who create complex projects with lots of interactive elements and lots of scripts. But for creating fast landing pages, beautiful pages with portfolios and simple sites, this program will be right.
Main features and functions:
- WYSIWYG HTML editor that supports responsive layout
- simple and intuitive interface, easy program management
- a large number of ready-made templates, and the ability to download them from the Internet
- A large number of icons and fonts, including support for Google Fonts
- the ability to upload finished pages to hosting
- the ability to customize the interface
- the program generates simple clean code without garbage
- optimization for website development on devices with small screens (eg laptops), there are scaling tools
- The default tool for Web Inspector code analysis.