Comodo Internet Security Premium 10.0.1.6294 with size 69.17 Mb is a comprehensive security solution that includes antivirus and antispyware, a firewall with content filters, proactive HIPS protection, and a virtual sandbox environment. Protects against viruses, Internet attacks and malicious websites. You do not have to worry about the fact that your system will get all kinds of viruses, trojans, spyware and so on. Also included in the package is a sandbox, where it is safe for common systems to run unknown applications. Your computer will be protected from Internet attacks reliably, you can remove all known viruses, plus malicious programs that will be blocked and can not be installed on your system.
- Antivirus is a proactive antivirus engine that automatically detects and removes all types of viruses, Internet worms and other malicious programs. Along with proper access and scheduled scans, CIS users can now drag the desired object to the area on the home screen to launch instant virus scans.
- Comodo Protection + – a suite of proactive protection technologies aimed at maintaining the integrity, security and privacy of your operating system and user data.
- Behavioral blocker – checks the authenticity of any execution and running processes on the computer and prevents their actions that may harm your computer. Unknown processes and applications automatically start in the sandbox, where they work with various restrictions, so as not to harm your computer. This gives the freedom of unreliable (but harmless) applications, while for unreliable (and potentially harmful) applications Comodo Internet Security prevents damage to computers or data.
- HIPS (Host Intrusion Protection), a rule-based intrusion prevention system that monitors the activity of all applications and processes on your computer. HIPS Comodo blocks malware activity by stopping actions that may damage the operating system, system memory, registry or personal data.
- A firewall is a fully configurable packet filtering firewall that always protects your system from Internet attacks in and out.
- Virtual desktop is an isolated operating environment where you can run programs and work on the Internet without worrying any activity will damage your original computer. Thanks to a virtual keyboard that protects from keyboard interceptors, home users will find Comodo Internet Security Virtual Kiosk suitable for tasks such as using online banking. Advanced users will appreciate the possibility of launching a beta program in an environment that does not violate stability or real file system structure.
- Comodo Secure DNS is a DNS service that uses real-time blocking lists (RBL) from malicious websites (eg phishing sites, malicious sites, spyware sites, sites with excessive amounts of ads, etc.) and warns you when you try to access sites containing potentially harmful content.
- Comodo Rescue Disk wizard – built-in Comodo Internet Security lets you write boot discs that allow you to scan antivirus against infected Windows systems without entering the local system.
- Additional utilities – Advanced task areas include links that allow you to install other free Comodo security products, including Comodo Cleaning Essentials antivirus utility to clean up infected systems, Comodo Killswitch for system monitoring and activity.
Download: Uploaded + Turbobit