Copy Handler 1.40.815 with size 7.59 Mb is to provide sophisticated copying or moving files in Windows. Copy Handler is integrated into the system and provides full control over the operation of copy / move files.
copy files using Copy Handler is much more convenient than standard Windows tools. This program allows you to pause and resume file copy / move, create a queue for a consistent backup, file filters, and more. You can change the copy settings quickly. Copy Handler also provides detailed information on the current process of copy / move, including the size of the buffer, the remaining / elapsed time, current speed of copying files and so on.
- allow full-control over the copying or moving process by pause, resume, restart and cancel features
- copying files faster than standard MS Windows copying (when copying data from one partiton to another on the same physical hard disk)
- program is fully customizable – over 60 detailed options – from setting language (multiple languages) through auto-resume on error, shutting down system after copying finished to very detailed and technical (customizing copy/move thread – buffer sizes, thread priority, …) ending on sounds on specific events
- multiple languages support – and more may appear, since the translation process is quite easy
- provides detailed informations about copy/move process (current file, buffer sizes, priority, progress by size and visual bar, status, current and average speed, time elapsed/left, …)
- can automatically resume all unfinished operations when system starts
- limiting count of simultaneously processing tasks (copying/moving) – tasks are set into a queue and are processed in order it was inserted into queue
- integration with system – adds additional commands to context menus of folders and drag&drop menus
- this program is open source – just download and use…