CyberLink LabelPrint 220.127.116.1121 size 55.45 Mb is allowed to easily create a stylish cover for your CD or DVD drive. This program includes a large library of ready-made templates and skins, and fairly easy to use. To create a label, you need to make a total of four simple steps: select the appropriate template, specify information about the contents of the disc, place text (or images) on the template, and finally send the completed project to the printer.
The application supports automatic import of information about music composition from the online database. This feature allows you to specify a few clicks on the cover of the song list. Thanks to a special greeting templates using CyberLink LabelPrint, you can create a cover for a CD that would give a friend or loved one. It is also worth noting that this program can be integrated into other applications that support printing blanket, for example, the latest version of Power2Go, PowerProducer, and PowerDirector.
CyberLink LabelPrint 2.5. It’s easy to use tool will help make the DVD / CD-collection look more attractive with the help of various styles and labels, blankets and inserts. The new version of CyberLink LabelPrint allows users to download high quality templates and include a label with the site DirectorZone, process them according to their own needs, and print directly from the application interface.
- Users can free to download free templates, published on the website DirectorZone.com and suitable for creating high-quality printing on CD / DVD-ROM drive.
- CyberLink LabelPrint will also use label templates from commercial manufacturers.
- Built-in library of high-resolution images and ask the user a choice of 39 popular themes, such as “travel”, “birthday”, “Sport” and OE also allows you to import your own image files and creating professional-quality templates based on them.
- Supports LightScribe and Labelflash technology allows to perform engraving images and text directly on the disc surface.
- Owner-recorded large MP3 library will be able to quickly and easily create a numbered list of tracks. Users simply select the files on the disk, and then the necessary information will be contained in the selected template and processed automatically. This useful function allows you to create tabs and covers for CDs and DVDs with a detailed list of contents.
Despite the fact that CyberLink LabelPrint is fully self-contained tool, many users will appreciate the tight integration with other products from CyberLink. Including access to a tool to print labels can be obtained from the application interface CyberLink Media Suite and CyberLink Power2Go.
Download: Turbobit + Hitfile