CyberLink Media Suite Ultra 15.0.1714.0 (1.99 GB) is a multifunctional application that provides the ability to work with media files, including video, audio, digital photos. Media Suite 15 lets you handle high quality movies and clips, create digital slideshows, music discs, edit photos, and burn projects you create on discs, including Blu-ray and HD DVD formats. The program supports various recording formats on CD / DVD, allowing you to create labels on disk and do batch recording. Additional features CyberLink Media Suite 15 includes integration with Windows 10, converting video files to enhance thanks to TrueTheater’s new unique technology quality, ability to upload photos and videos to Facebook, access to many DirectorZone resources, support for Roku, Apple TV and Chromecast to view live widescreen videos from PowerDVD programs, and more. CyberLink Media Suite 15 can write data to disk by dragging and dropping windows, renaming and deleting files as done on the hard disk.
With CyberLink Media Suite 15, you can:
- play Blu-ray, DVD, and ISO files, create DVD libraries – with PowerDVD
- Edit HD video and photos – with PowerDirector
- create DVD and Blu-ray discs – with PowerProducer
- Burn files to DVD and Blu-ray Discs – with Power2Go or InstantBurn
- manage digital media files and create slideshows – with MediaShow
- Copy DVDs with video content using PowerDVD
- Cutting music and making music CDs – with Power2Go
- Record and edit audio – with WaveEditor
- create backup copies of high quality movies – with PowerDVD Copy
- Create a disc cover – with LabelPrint;
- Support for H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC), MKV, MOV, FLV, MPEG-4
- Use TrueTheatrer technology to play video and audio in TV mode
- View video as Dolby Digital / Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby TrueHD
- playback from a stop point in the last view.
- Burn BDXL, Blu-ray Disc and DVD
- download content from Facebook and Flickr
- Creation of interactive disks with images
- Extract audio tracks from video files.
Edit videos and photo slideshows:
- create an image from a video fragment
- motion blur function (Motion Blur)
- The enhanced tool lets you create interesting slideshows
- ability to edit in EXIF format
- customizable adjustable frame and track settings allow users to achieve professional results when editing a project.
Create a video:
- Import, edit and create 360 degree video clips
- Ability to track traffic
- built-in and accessible options in customizable network design templates
- mode combines video fragments
- video vertical import, editing and export
- Record screen.
Manage media files:
- advanced import function allows you to directly catalog and organize digital library of media files
- Innovative 3D interface provides easy and convenient access to functions and viewing of videos and photos
- Setting tools to improve video and photo quality with a few simple clicks
- Internet access allows users to directly download slideshows, photos and videos on YouTube, Facebook, and Flickr.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
- 2 GB memory required
- 6 GB space for product installation
- 1024 X 768 pixels, 16-bit color or above