Daum PotPlayer 1.7.12505 (23.10 Mb) is a powerful multimedia player with high quality playback and support for all modern video and audio formats + the presence of an internal DXVA video codec. Created by one of the authors of The KMPlayer, Daum PotPlayer has almost all the functions and interfaces that are similar, but noticeably improved.
- Supports almost all existing video and audio formats. Because of this, no additional codecs are required.
- The presence of built-in DXVA video codec (H.264 / AVC, VC-1, MPEG2).
- Support for all types of subtitles.
- The presence of a large number of audio and video filters that can significantly improve playback quality or add certain effects.
- Integrated audio and video equalizer.
- Visualization when playing audio files.
- Ability to play damaged AVI files (skip broken frames).
- Ability to assign a large number of hot keys.
- Ability to save settings in the registry and configuration files.
- Ability to use this program as a portable player.
- Supports TV channel playback.
- Create screenshots and capture videos, including streaming.
- Very low load on system and high speed.
- Support for skins, logos and color themes. You can use skins from PotPlayer and other players (The KMPlayer, GOM Player, VLC Player).
- The interface is easy to translate to any language. There are currently versions in Russian, English, Korean, Chinese, and many other languages.