Directory Monitor 22.214.171.124 (5.9 Mb) is a powerful program to monitor changes in a specified folder, the leading magazine and displays the event notification. So he was able to run a program when a specific event occurs. You only need to specify a folder for the program that will monitor and, if necessary, to install an event filter.
Since then, all produced in the folder and subfolder change – create, modify, delete, rename, or simply to gain access to files that will be displayed in the main window and tray notifications about, so that they can be stored in a log file. In fact you can customize filters, such as which files are not interested, requesting search patterns and so on. Directory Monitor has a simple interface and support for Russian language. For work you need installed the .NET Framework 4 or higher.
- Real-time monitoring of file modifications, deletions, renames, new files and file access.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
- Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
- Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Auto updating, backup import/export.