Display Driver Uninstaller 188.8.131.52 (1.0 Mb) is a program that allows you to completely remove drivers for AMD, NVIDIA, and Intel video cards from the system, including files, folders, and entries in the system registry, often remaining with standard removal. This utility can be used in case when the standard driver method is not removed, or when there is any doubt about thoroughly cleaning tracks from the video card driver. This program will be useful when there is a problem while installing older or newer drivers. After using Display Driver Uninstaller, your system will be cleaned of all traces of installed drivers, as if the drivers on the video card are not installed. It removes everything completely so it seems as though the Windows operating system just installed and this is the first use.
- The program completely and without a trace deletes the drivers and all its folders, files and registry keys.
- Remove the driver even if Windows can not and the operating system will be in the same condition as if just installed.
- Ability to remove the current driver as well as all the previous ones.
- Display Driver Uninstaller works best when the computer is run through Safe Mode.
- This program contains automatic updates and a new version of automatic checking.
- Ability to save log files in the program folder.
- Simple program interface, all features in a single window.
- It is possible to install drivers through Windows Update.