Display Driver Uninstaller 184.108.40.206 with size 1.42 Mb is a program that allows you to remove drivers for AMD, NVIDIA, and Intel video cards from the system, including files, folders, and registry entries that often remain with standard deletions. Utilities can be used in cases when the driver is not deleted by the standard method, or when there is doubt about the accuracy of the cleaning trace from the video card driver. This program will be useful when problems arise when installing older or newer drivers. After implementing Display Driver Uninstaller, your system will be removed from all traces of the installed driver, as if the driver is not installed on the video card. This erases everything very well without a trace that seems as if the Windows operating system has just been installed and this is the first use.
- The program completely and completely removes the driver and all its folders, files and registry keys.
- Removing the driver even if Windows cannot and the operating system will be in that state as if it was just installed.
- Ability to delete current drivers and all previous ones.
- Display Driver Uninstaller works best when the computer is running through safe mode.
- This program contains automatic updates and automatic checks for new versions.
- Ability to save log files in program folders.
- Simple program interface, all possibilities in one window.
- It is possible to install drivers through Windows Update.