Display Driver Uninstaller 22.214.171.124 (1.27 Mb) is a program that allows you to remove drivers for AMD, NVIDIA, and Intel graphics cards from the system, including files, folders, and entries in the system registry, which often remain with standard uninstallation. The utility can be used in cases when the standard method does not remove the driver, or when there are doubts about a thorough cleaning of the video card driver footprint. This program will be useful when problems arise when installing older or newer drivers. After implementing Display Driver Uninstaller, your system will be removed from all traces of the installed drivers, as if the drivers on the video card have not been installed. This removes everything very well without a trace which seems as though the Windows operating system has just been installed and this is the first use.
- The program completely and completely removes the driver and all its folders, files and registry keys.
- This will remove the driver even if Windows fails and the operating system will be in a state as if it had just been installed.
- Ability to delete the current driver as well as all the previous ones.
- Display Driver Uninstaller works best when the computer starts in safe mode.
- This program contains automatic updates and automatic verification for new versions.
- Ability to save log files in the program folder.
- Simple program interface, all features in one window.
- There is the ability to install drivers through Windows Update.