doPDF 9.2 Build 233 (36.0 Mb) is working with doPDF You can create PDF-documents, literally, one command from any app. For example, you can convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, Word document, or PowerPoint file to a PDF file, as well as an e-mail message or an entire web page. doPDF installs itself into the system as a virtual printer driver, so to start converting any document, you just need to print the file through doPDF “printer”. This program has all the settings needed to create the most appropriate PDF file.
- Free – for commercial and personal use
- Supports 64-bit – can be installed on a 64-bit operating system
- Without Ghostscript – no third-party programs are required to create PDF files (such as Ghostscript). This makes the installation file very small compared to its competitors.
- Adjustable resolution – You can select a resolution from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Customized / customized page size – select the specified page size (Mail, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or set your own page size
- Search in PDF – You can search text in created PDF files (search engines will also index text from PDF)
- Multilingual – select the user interface language of the 20 languages currently supported (executor)