Dr. Folder 184.108.40.206 (6.81 Mb) is a folder icon will be replaced with an alternative, to make them better known, and convert image files in the ICO format. Of course, you can customize the icons and without the use of third party programs, but labor and time consuming process, which is one reason why most people use standard icons Windows directory. Dr. Folders make this task easier, because it allows you to handle more than one folder at a time, and includes a set of fairly comprehensive icons.
In addition, the program allows you to convert PNG, BMP, JPG and GIF images in ICO format. If you decide to make a more specific directory is identified, you can start the application and create a classic way, but you also have the ability to click the right mouse button and select Dr. Folder context menu. Additionally, you can add multiple directories and change all the icons in a single operation. Of course, you can restore the original appearance folders at any time. Perhaps you have a lot of ideas of what photo to use for the folder icon, but they can not be stored in ICO format. Dr. The folder includes several utilities for converting PNG, BMP, GIF or BMP files. In general, Dr. Folder – style application for people who want to personalize their catalog, but are looking for an easier way to do it. The program is very easy to use and provides you with a collection of icons.
- Allows you to change the folder icon with the most simple way – with a single mouse click.
- Ability to mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), level of completion (done, half-done, planned), by status (approved, rejected, pending) and type of information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temporary files, private files).
- Ability to change folder icons in the context menu. To change the folder icon, you do not even need to run this program!
- Includes custom icons tab, where you can add an unlimited number of your favorite icons and mark folders with them.
- Ability to change folder icons network. So you can set up a local area network.