DU Meter 7.08 Build 4749 size 20.77 Mb is a network traffic monitoring software professionals, system resources, small footprint. As you browse the Web and transfer of data, real-time monitoring can use your network, both figures show that there is a graphic display. With DU Meter, cumulative statistics can be observed daily flow, Zhou flow, monthly traffic, etc., can be exported to various file formats, if you are in Australia or other countries restricting bandwidth traffic, the software is a powerful compact allows you to understand yourself broadband usage, to prevent the end of the communication company is to impose fines.
DU Meter is a software-based network monitoring port, so as to set the monitor port, you can learn traffic from different ports, including those flowing into the volume (download) and outflow (upload), the port is software that automatically scans out , such as the public Internet port, or you install a virtual machine, but also to see the corresponding port. Usually only need to select all the interfaces on it, so that all of your PC to upload, download volume can glance.
Direct traffic monitoring, which is quite useful for you to manage the network. Sometimes you’ll find yourself really do not use any software, do not upload or download, but Du meter displays traffic surprisingly, there is a possibility that your poisoning or Trojan horse, or certainly There is a background service program, silent -diam download or upload data. Once found, and quickly checked.
Du meter also an alarm function, mentioned earlier, broadband operators if the traffic is limited, so use this alarm function, will not be too far away completely unaware, to avoid unnecessary economic losses.
- Simultaneous monitoring of Internet and LAN traffic has been added. You can now seamlessly switch from seeing only Internet network traffic to LAN and vice versa with just one mouse click.
- DU Meter now sports per-application traffic monitoring! Ever wondered which application is using up all your network bandwidth? Guess no more: switch to the new per-application traffic monitoring tab in DU Meter and instantly see what’s going on.
- Network Connections now shows accumulated per-connection and per-application traffic totals, while discriminating between Internet and LAN network traffic (DU Meter exclusive!).
- Wi-Fi signal monitoring is now available! From now on, a sudden change in network throughput can easily be correlated with Wi-Fi signal quality changes. See if – improving your Wi-Fi reception can in fact improve your Internet experience.
- Much improved DU Meter main window: tabs to easily switch between new traffic monitoring modes, new color scheme for better blend with Windows 8 and – Windows 10, new Metro look, snap-to-screen-edges borders, and more.
Accessibility improvements for visually impaired users: DU Meter now fully respects and supports Windows high-contrast mode, and fonts and font sizes can be changed in Options.
- Full Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 support. We have extensively tested DU Meter with the current pre-release version of Windows 10, resolved numerous issues and made sure it works perfectly. If any updates are required when Windows 10 is finally released, these updates will be free for registered DU Meter 7 users.
- Security (SSL) and Database (SQLite) components in DU Meter have been updated to improve compatibility and security.
- Many, many issues were fixed in DU Meter, both serious and purely cosmetic. DU Meter has been rigorously tested in diverse networking environments to make sure it is fully compatible with all networking equipment imaginable: from dial-up modems to 10 Gigabit network cards.
- Thanks to our users, many issues were fixed in DU Meter translations. All translations have been updated, and two new languages are introduced in this release: Chinese and Hungarian.