DxO FilmPack Elite 5.5.23 Build 593 (253 Mb) is a true retro style in digital photography. DxO FilmPack is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, and DxO Optics Pro. Also available as a standalone application. DxO FilmPack provides digital images of the most famous film styles: colors – and colors !, including Kodachrome, Tri-X, Velvia, analyzed and reproduced so that they can be applied to all your shots with one click. DxO FilmPack makes it easy to provide digital images of whatever style of photo shoot in black and white or color film, including reproducing legendary films taken by great photographers of the last century. This package is easy to use and is based on changing the basic characteristics of the original image, which is closest to the reaction to the light and color of the original film, then grains are used to give this film its features. Of course, DxO FilmPack makes copies without changing the original image, which can then be saved and used for other films. Corporate developers rely not only on mathematics, but also on thousands of laboratory measurements. Likewise, they approached the making of the Film Package. If the application has to give the same effect as when using an old film camera and photo paper, then you need to do it by photographing lots of photos on these films and carefully studying the results. It only takes seconds to erase color in any photo editor, but compared to the results of the Film Package, it looks very unrealistic. 27 popular black and white film models are implemented in this program with all features: halftone, grain, contrast transmission and others. You can match your photo mode with famous movie images such as Kodak® Tri-X®, Fuji® Neopan®, Polaroid and others. In addition to mimicking real films, the Film Package also has settings designed by designers to add creativity to your photos. Let them not have analogues from the real world, this arrangement looks no less cool.
- New effects for unlimited creativity: give your photos a more personal touch by using various effects, such as sketches, textures, frames and lighting.
- More than 80 original film visualizations and 38 creative visualizations.
- Color film poetry is used for digital photography.
- Original effects: tightening, color filters, textures, sketches, blur.
- Advanced settings: hue, saturation, lighting, dimming, brightness, micro contrast, trimming.
- Separate applications and plugins for DxO Optics Pro, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture.
- Batch image processing.
- Customizable template.
- Print images.
- Import / export presets.
- Polaroid effect, reproducing the softness of the Fuji REALA film for portraits, the Kodak Tri-X granular effect.
- Combine color renditions in one image with grain in another image, add filters.
- High-quality color, saturation, contrast and grain display of analog photos on digital photos.
- Simple, intuitive and convenient user interface, adding effects in a few clicks.
- Fast and easy photo processing.