DxO PhotoLab 2.2.2 Build 23730 Elite (337 Mb) is a powerful RAW converter and image editor. Using modern patented technology, with which you can adjust brightness, contrast, color balance, eliminate distortion and improve image clarity, improve color and lighting around the edges and corners of the photo, adjust white balance, take into account color temperature and more.
DXO Smart lighting:
- Optimize the dynamic range of your images and display details as from areas that are too bright.
- Intellectually increases local contrast and effectively removes distant smoke.
- Automatically dominates ISO RAW images and returns precise details and colors based on our exclusive algorithm.
- Use your device with automatic adjustments based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in the field of measurement and calibration.
- Give your photos your own artistic touch by applying manual selective correction to specific areas of your image using exclusive local DxO settings which include: control points (U Point technology), incremental filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic correction tools, etc. .
- Manually select the editing area just by clicking on the part of the image you want to adjust.
- Free color and adjust the small or large image area manually.
- Simulates a graduated ND filter and allows you to apply artistic effects.
- Allows you to remove dust spots or unwanted objects from your photos.
Process a series of photos:
- Smart algorithms adjust settings with your equipment, as well as with graphic content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 default presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to several formats for Internet, print or backup, export to social networks, photo editors
Adaptation to work processes:
- Direct access to images
- Unlimited integration with Lightroom through plugins
- Work space that can be adjusted to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with two screens
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenCl 1.2-capable graphic card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration