EASEUS Todo Backup Advanced Server 188.8.131.52 Build 20150327 (101 Mb) helps if you want to avoid the loss of important data files, and protect documents and applications from accidental deletion or damage, back up your important data beforehand. EASEUS Todo Backup application for file backup, which protects your data, including photos, videos, documents, files and financial applications.
• Backup and Recovery System
• Backing up files and folders
• Incremental backups
• Backup Management
• Schedule a backup
• Remove the old image files
• A tool for disk cloning
• Support backing up the whole system, files & folders, applications, settings and even open files.
• Backup and restore Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2.
• Backs up email in Outlook.
• Efficient system backup & recovery.
• Add Network-attached Storage (NAS) as destination.
• Full support dynamic volume and GPT disk.
• Back up files to tape and restore to specified location.
• Recover individual files from disk/partition backup image.
• PXE Server for bare metal recovery with no bootable media required.
• “Recover to dissimilar hardware” helps for fast hardware replacement with one click.
• Fast, easy and safely migrate system to a SSD .
• WinPE based bootable disk offers fast and easy way to restore system.
• Disk & partition recovery to upgrade/migrate hard disk.
• Backup network data with full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and automated backup.
• Support P2V copy and P2V recovery.
• Copy to cloud for double protection of data.
• PXE Server allows remote backup/restore without bootable media.
• Remotely controlled by Central Management Console.
• Clone disk to upgrade your hard drive (GPT included).
• Support P2V image files convert.
• Explore backup image file in Windows Explorer.
What’s New in Version 8.0
* New backup technology, faster backup, smaller storage
* Exclude files from backup, saving space in storage archive
* Create a WinPE bootable media without installing AIK/WAIK
* Better compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1 and UEFI when creating WinPE bootable media