Encryptomatic MailDex 2019 184.108.40.206 with size 60.37 Mb is a program for managing Microsoft Outlook, PST / OST, MSG, MHT, MBOX and EML files. Take control of your MailDex email problem. Index searchable email content. Find important emails quickly. MailDex offers bulk printing and email conversion. MailDex by Encryptomatic LLC is a Windows software tool for indexing, detecting and converting emails. MailDex works with various email formats, including Outlook .pst, .ost and .msg files, as well as .eml, .mbox, winmail.dat and .mht files. With MailDex, you can find * needles in a haystack *, when one important letter is hidden among millions of people.
- If you work with information that is not classified (CUI), MailDex can be configured to match messages with CUI tags during export operations. Activate this feature by selecting “Exclude CUI” on the export tab.
Convert PST to PDF:
- Export emails from Microsoft Outlook PST files to PDF documents. It also exports MSG, EML, OST and MHT files to PDF. The export options range in PDF format allows you to decide how to handle e-mail file attachments: extract them to disk, convert them to PDF images, or embed them as separate files. Supports ISO 19005-1, an important standard for email archiving, also known as PDF / A.
Export to PDF:
- Convert e-mail to PDF with e-mail attachments embedded in PDF files
- Convert to PDF with many types of file attachments converted to PDF images
- Extract e-mail attachments in bulk to folders on your hard disk.
- Convert several emails into one PDF file
- Add selected emails to existing PDF files
- Email archiving using the PDF / A standard – ISO 19005-1
- Export email to other formats, including Word Docx, ODT, Mbox, GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, CSV (Excel), HTML, MSG, and MHT.
- Choose from various page formats, such as A1, A3, etc., or specify yourself
Open all Outlook PST files:
- Indexing and searching for PST files created by versions of Microsoft Outlook, including newer Unicode PST files and older ANSI. The system administrator can customize the user interface by removing features that are not needed by the user.
Search for .PST files:
- Find the email you want using the advanced search option. Use “quick search” to search for letters quickly. Use “Advanced Search” when you need to specify several criteria. Look for a specific date range, sender or recipient’s email address.