Encryptomatic MailDex 2020 22.214.171.124 with size 165 Mb is a file management tool for Microsoft Outlook, PST / OST, MSG, MHT, MBOX, and EML. Take control of your email problems with MailDex. Create a search index for email content. Find important emails quickly. MailDex provides mass printing and email conversion. Encryptomatic® LLC MailDex® is a Windows software tool for indexing, detecting and converting email. MailDex works in a variety of email formats, including Outlook .pst, .ost and .msg files, as well as .eml, .mbox, winmail.dat and .mht files. With MailDex, you can find * needles in a haystack * when one important letter is hidden among millions of people. MailDex has an advanced email rendering engine that can accurately display complex Microsoft Outlook messages, including Rich Text emails with integrated graphics and special formats such as forms, SmartArt, and embedded charts.
- Controlled Information:
If you work with controlled and unclassified information (CUI), MailDex can be configured to match messages with CUI tags during export operations. Activate this function by selecting “Exclude CUI” on the export tab.
- Convert PST to PDF
Export emails from Microsoft Outlook PST files to PDF documents. It also exports MSG, EML, OST, and MHT files to PDF. The export options range in PDF format allows you to decide how to handle email file attachments: extract them to disk, convert to PDF images, or embed them as separate files. Support for ISO 19005-1, an important standard for email archiving, also known as PDF / A.
- Export to PDF:
– Convert email to PDF with email attachments embedded in PDF files
– Conversion to PDF with many types of file attachments that convert to PDF images
– Extract bulk email attachments to a folder on your hard drive.
– Convert multiple emails to one PDF file
– Add selected e-mails to existing PDF files
– Email archiving using the standard PDF / A – ISO 19005-1
– Export emails to other formats, including Word Docx, ODT, Mbox, GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, CSV (Excel), HTML, MSG, and MHT.
– Choose from various page formats such as A1, A3, etc., or choose your own
- Open all Outlook PST files
Index and search for PST files created by versions of Microsoft Outlook, including newer PST files in the older Unicode and ANSI formats. The system administrator can customize the user interface by removing features that are not needed by the user.
- Search for the .PST file
Use the advanced search options to find your e-mail message. Use “quick search” to find letters quickly. Use Advanced Search when you need to specify multiple criteria. Search for a specific date range, sender, or recipient email address.