EximiousSoft Vector Icon 3.69 is a tool for creating icons. With just a few simple clicks, Vector Icons can display icons in any format. It renders icons based on vector design concepts, so support for outputting icons in vector format is undoubtedly the best. Supports vector formats, including SVG, SVGZ, PDF, PS, EPS, EMF, WMF, etc. Vector Icons also supports the production of bitmap icons and supports all popular formats like ICON, PNG, BMP, JPG, TIFF, PSD and etc. The icon size can be standard or custom. The icon output “Window ICON Format” is fully compatible with Win Vista / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10. PNG format icons can be widely used in Linux / Unix, Android, IOS, Windows Phone and other platforms.
Create and edit vector icons
- Vector Icons is a vector graphics editor that provides a complete set of icon editing tools.
- Support for exporting icons to files in vector formats such as SVG, SVGZ, PDF, PS, EPS, EMF, WMF, etc.
Product bitmap icon
- Allows you to export icons in standard or custom sizes to Windows Icon files, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PSD, JPG, GIF and other formats.
- The icon file can contain many pictures of different sizes. Each picture can contain an alpha channel.
Many icon sets
- Vector Icons provides a large number of icon sets. Every icon inside has been carefully designed by the EximiouSoft team.
- Each icon is stored on the EximiousSoft cloud server in vector format. All icons in the library will be updated from time to time, and new icons will be added.
5000+ ready-to-use graphics
- Vector Icons provides more than 5,000 vector images of the highest quality. They are divided into more than 70 categories according to their own characteristics that the user can find.
- Any image can be easily viewed and found by dragging and dropping to add to the design view.
Import and export and transformation
- Supports import of vector graphic formats such as: SVG, SVGZ, PDF, AI, EMF, WMF, CDR, CDT, VSD, VSDX, etc.
- Support for importing bitmap image formats such as: ICON, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, TGA, CUR, ANI, TGA, PCX, PSD, etc.
Fill and stroke
- Each picture element can be filled with a solid color, gradient color, pattern or image.
- Each drawing element can be traced to a solid color, gradient color, pattern, or image, and you can apply different stroke styles and pen widths.
Draw basic shapes
- Provides very intuitive tools to easily draw rectangles, ellipses, polygons, stars, spirals and other shapes on the canvas.
- Each shape drawing tool contains many options. Using different combinations of options, you can create unique icons.
Create and modify paths
- With the freehand tool, Pen tool, and Brush tool, you can quickly and easily draw path elements on the canvas.
- Using the node tool, you can zoom in or out on nodes on a path, and connect or divide segments on the path.
Selection, transformation and layout
- Selection tools allow you to easily select, move, scale, rotate and tilt drawing objects.
- Perform Object grouping, path cutting, masking, alignment, distribution for selected image elements with just a few clicks.
300+ filters for rendering
- Vector Icons comes with more than 300 ready-to-use filters. Create amazing icons in seconds with it.
- Apply a filter to selected image elements with just one mouse click.
- According to actual needs, additional filters will be added in the future to support icon design.