FileZilla 3.34.0 (7.34 Mb) is a popular, fast, convenient, and reliable FTP client designed to download and download files from an FTP server. The program is quite functional: its function should be sufficient for professionals and regular users. Supported protocols: SOCKS4 / 5, HTTP1.1, SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol), SSL, GSS. Developers separately noted the fact that the program can work with many firewalls, of course, with the correct configuration. It provides data protection that you need to download / download from an FTP server. The FileZilla interface is simple and easy: all internal windows and panels can be easily customized to meet the needs of users. The Drag & drop function is supported. I think many people would love the function of downloading / downloading multithreaded files and continuing when the connection is broken (only with server support). Add another multilingual interface here, and in aggregate you’ll find a convenient and useful tool for everyday work.
- Easy to use
- Support for FTP, FTP over SSL / TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Support for IPv6
- User tab interface
- Supports return of transfer (resume) files, as well as support for large file transfers> 4GB.
- There is a Site Manager (allowing you to pre-configure settings for fast connection to the server, which is very easy when uploading files to file sharing).
- Support the transmission queue.
- Drag and Drop Support
- Configurable speed limits
- Filter File Name
- Comparison of directories
- Synchronous directory exploration
- Network Setup Wizard
- Ability to activate download speed limit / download.
- Firewall and Router Configuration Wizard.
- Remote file editing
- Support for HTTP / 1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP (Active mode, Passive mode, FTP proxy)
- Transmission types: automatic, ASCII, binary.
- View and synchronize directories
- Search for deleted files
– FTP (Active mode, Passive mode, FTP proxy)