FinePrint 10.03 (9.30 Mb) is a multifunction printer driver that significantly expands the capabilities of any printer when printing documents: preview (including from DOS), print multiple pages on one sheet, print brochures, automatic insertion headers and footers, create letterhead, media, frames and more . FinePrint works with all printer models, becoming, in fact, a universal multifunction printer driver with a convenient graphic shell to manage it. Another useful feature is the acceptance of using multiple pre-configured virtual printers. For example, one will automatically print a brochure, and the other will print text on letterhead. Using FinePrint significantly reduces printing costs, while at the same time, overall printer performance is improved.
- Preview printed pages with the ability to delete and insert new ones, changing their order.
- Ink saving mode: convert color text to black and white, delete images.
- Print multiple pages (2/4/8) on a sheet of paper.
- Print watermarks and footers with the ability to specify dates, times, system variables or arbitrary text.
- Create forms and letterhead.
- The ability to combine various print jobs into one document to facilitate work with complex composite documents.
- Save pages and tasks to TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TXT and FP file formats, copy them to the clipboard as text, images or metafiles.
- Duplex printing (also saves ink) and booklet creation.
- Scale large pages on standard paper sizes.
- Displays the amount of paper stored using FinePrint paper.
- Set print borders, make curves for binding.
- Ability to create multiple FinePrint virtual printers with various presets for fast printing in typical mode.
- Ability to be used as a network printer.