FinePrint 9.25 with size 12.1 Mb is a multifunction printer driver, greatly extending the ability of any printer to print documents: previews (including those from under DOS), print multiple pages on a sheet of paper, print brochures, self-key and “underground” keys, create letterhead, substrate, frame and much more. FinePrint works with all printer models, which are, in effect, universal multifunction printer drivers with a convenient graphical interface for managing them. Another useful feature is the feasibility of using some pre-configured virtual printers. For example, one will automatically print brochures, and another – to print text on letterhead. With FinePrint, printing costs are significantly reduced, while overall printer performance is improved.
- Preview a printable page with the ability to delete and insert new ones, change their order.
- Ink saving mode: change the colored text to black and white, remove the graph.
- Printing multiple pages (2/4/8) on one sheet of paper.
- Print watermarks, headers and footers with the ability to specify an arbitrary date, time, system variable or text.
- Creation of forms and print forms.
- Ability to combine different print jobs into one document to facilitate work with complex composite documents.
- Save pages and jobs for TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TXT and FP file formats, copy to clipboard as text, image or metafile.
- Two-sided printing (also saves on ink) and create booklets.
- Enlarge a large page on standard size paper.
- Displays the amount of paper FinePrint stores.
- Adjust the print limit, indent for binding.
- Ability to create multiple virtual printers with various FinePrint presets for fast printing in standard mode.
- Ability to be used as a network printer.