FinePrint 9.30 with size 13.33 Mb is a multifunctional printer driver that significantly expands printer capabilities when printing documents: previewing (including DOS), printing multiple pages on one sheet, printing brochures, automatic headers and “basement”, making letterhead, substrate, frames and more . FinePrint works with all printer models, in fact, universal multifunction printer drivers with a convenient graphics environment to manage them. Another useful feature is the feasibility of using some pre-configured virtual printers. For example, someone will automatically print brochures, and others will print text on company letterhead. With FinePrint, printing costs are significantly reduced, while overall printer performance is improved.
- Preview a printable page with the ability to delete and insert new ones, change their order.
- Ink saving mode: color text conversion to black and white, delete graphics.
- Printing multiple pages (2/4/8) on one sheet of paper.
- Print watermarks and headers with the ability to specify date, time, system variables or arbitrary text.
- Creation of forms and print forms.
- Ability to combine different print jobs into a single document to facilitate work with complex composite documents.
- Save pages and jobs in TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TXT and FP file formats, copy to clipboard as text, image or metafile.
- Two-sided printing (also saves ink) and create booklets.
- Enlarge a large page on standard size paper.
- Displays the amount of paper FinePrint stores.
- Adjust the print limit, indent for binding.
- Ability to create multiple FinePrint virtual printers with different presets for fast printing in a distinctive fashion.
- Ability to be used as a network printer.