FinePrint 9.37 (13.98 Mb) is a multifunction driver for printers that significantly expands the capabilities of any printer when printing documents: previewing (including from under DOS), printing multiple pages on one sheet, printing brochures, inserting titles and “basements” automatically, making letterhead, media, frames and more. FinePrint works with all printer models, becoming, in fact, a multifunctional universal printer driver with a graphical shell that is comfortable to manage. Other useful features are permitted to use several pre-configured virtual printers. For example, one will automatically print brochures and the other will print text on letterhead. Using FinePrint significantly reduces printing costs, while at the same time, overall printer operation is improved.
- Preview pages printed with the ability to delete and insert new ones, change their order.
- Ink saving mode: converts color text to black and white, deletes images.
- Print multiple pages (2/4/8) on a sheet of paper.
- Print watermarks and footers with the ability to specify dates, times, system variables, or arbitrary text.
- Make forms and letterhead.
- Ability to combine various print tasks into one document to facilitate work with complex master documents.
- Save pages and tasks in TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TXT and FP formats, copy them to the clipboard as text, images or metafiles.
- Duplex printing (also saves ink) and booklet creation.
- Set a large page scale to the standard paper size.
- Displays the amount of paper saved using FinePrint.
- Customize print borders, indenting for binding.
- The ability to create several FinePrint virtual printers with different presets for fast printing in typical mode.
- Ability to be used as a network printer.