Firefox Password Remover 2.0 (5.69 Mb) is a tool to quickly remove website passwords stored on the browser Firefox, you can delete selected or all passwords are stored. One unique feature of this tool is that it allows you to remove website passwords, even if it is protected by a master password. You can also generate reports in HTML, XML or plain text format. It is useful to make a backup copy of the password before removal. Moreover, it supports different profiles delete password. This is a very useful tool for quick removal of your saved passwords, if you are working on someone else’s computer. Very pleasant, if the transfer or sale of the notebooks, it will remain important passwords, such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored passwords from Firefox.
- Support for all releases of Firefox, from version 3.x to the latest version.
- Support for Firefox profile, protected by a master password.
- Delete selected or all passwords are stored with one click.
- Make a copy of the password for HTML, XML or plain text format.
- Automatically determine the current Firefox profile.
- Deleting passwords from Firefox profiles locally or remotely.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Fully portable, does not require Java or .NET.