Firefox Password Viewer 6.5 with size 5.20 Mb is instantly recover lost or forgotten user names and passwords stored in Firefox browser. As with other browsers, Firefox also can store data to log on to sites such as the user name and password for each site a user visits. This data is stored in Firefox, in a securely encrypted format. Firefox Password Viewer instantly decrypt and recover the data.
It can also be used to recover passwords from different profile (other users on the same system), and other operating systems (eg, Linux, Mac, etc.).
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored passwords from all versions of Firefox.
- Supports password recovery from local and remote systems: the user can specify Firefox profile location to recover
- Supports all versions of Firefox, from version 3.x to the latest version.
- Support Firefox profiles, master password protected.
- Make a copy of the password in HTML / XML / TXT / CSV.
- Automatically determine when Firefox profile.
- Easy to use graphical interface.
- Fully portable, does not require Java or .NET.
- Works without installation on the computer.
- Do not defined in the system.
- Packaged in a single file.