FolderSizes 8.0.91 Enterprise Edition size 20.84 Mb is Program multifunctional for analysis quickly and accurately than is available on your hard drive of all files and folders: either in the form of numerical and graphic – in the form of a diagram – shows all the hard disk files and folders to their size, which will give you the opportunity not only to analyze occupied put them on the computer, but also to remove the hard disk drive of unnecessary data and outdated. It works with a network drive, look for duplicates (duplicate files), scanning using filters, issued a detailed report.
Methods ability to load data is exported prior to the re-analysis, comparing the current state of the file system to store the report, full support for simultaneous analysis of multiple folders, a standard mechanism alternative to surgery calculate the time of creation and change: The FolderSizes fifth version seriously developed, changes The most important are the following files, improved filters and reports, redesigned in the style of Microsoft Office 2007 interface, increased speed.
- Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
- Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
- Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
- Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
- “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
- Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
- Optional symbolic link skipping