FolderSizes 9.0.250 Enterprise Edition (35.07 Mb) is a multifunctional program for quick and thin analysis of all files and folders available on your hard drive: in digital and graphic form – in diagram form – this shows all files and folders of their size on the hard drive, which will give you the opportunity not only to analyze the work occupied. they have space on the computer, but also free up hard drives from unnecessary and obsolete data. It supports working with network drives, searching for duplicates (identical files), scanning using filters, issuing detailed reports. FolderSize has been seriously revised; the most important changes include the following: the ability to load previously exported data for re-analysis, compare the current file system state with saved reports, full support for simultaneous analysis of several folders, alternative ways to calculate creation times and modifications to OS mechanisms file standards, improved filters and reporting systems, a redesigned interface in the 2007 Microsoft Office interface, and improved performance.
- Hierarchical data display structure (based on TreeMap technology)
- Integrated Task Scheduler
- Fast, multi-threaded file system checks
- General description of disk usage by file type and attribute
- Browse networks and disk space by owners and groups
- Command line support
- Export reports to HTML, XML (Pro Edition), CSV, etc.
- Integration with Windows shell context menus
- See total and free space for stationary, removable and network drives
- Export diagrams to JPEG, PNG, BMP or TIFF files
- Reporting system for file types that take up a lot of space.