foobar2000 1.3.19 (3.78 Mb) is this impressive audio player with high sound quality, with wide customization capability, simple interface and simple enough low system requirements. Foobar plays files from many formats such as: MP3, MP1, MP2, MP4, MPC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WAVPack, AIFF, AU, WAV, SND, CDDA, WMA (for lheubt format need appropriate plug- ). Full unicode support is available. Foobar uses a new playlist format (m3u8) and can read the APEv2 tags from MP3 files.
- Support for audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WAVPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA (CD-Audio) and WMA. With the help of third-party supported plugins: Audio Monkey (APE), MOD, S3M, XM, IT, 669, PTM, PSM, MTM, UMX, AVS, AC3, Westwood (.aud) audio, Sierra sound (.sfx (AD Play), Saturn CD, PSF and PSF2 (Sony PlayStation), SID, Internet radio XM radio, Atari SAP Music, OptimFROG and other audio file formats.
- Full support for Unicode.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Transcoding (converting) all audio formats supported by the Converter component (the ability to use encoders that work with the command line).
- ReplayGain technology – calculation and playback.
- Unstable playback.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for all functions.
- Open foobar2000 architecture allows third-party developers to expand the player’s capabilities due to new components (plug-ins).
- Voice output on Kernel Streaming and ASIO (with the help of plug-in).
- DSP-powerful processor (with the help of plug-ins).
- Playlists can be fully customizable with the ColumnsUI plugin.