Franzis HDR Projects Standard 5.52.02653 (37.74 Mb) is a graphical tool for creating HDR images that can display unrealistic contrast in the color range. Such high-resolution images are created by combining multiple images from the same point, with different exposure parameters, together. This program provides tools to create professional images for photographers. Use award-winning tone mapping algorithms to convert HDR images into spectacular full contrast images.
- Support for all major RAW image formats
- HDR photos from one image – automatic bracketing
- The weight of each photo can always be changed
- Maximum flexibility with 9 new HDR presets
- 24 tone presets – for fast and captivating results
- Forced Mode with 9 filters to choose from
- Ready HDR image from bracketing
- High-end Ghost Image Removal Tool
- Even people who run in your photos or other fast moving objects are no longer a problem. HDR projects easily fix shadows, double images or ghosts automatically, using a very accurate way to remove ghost images.
- Maximum use of equipment due to support of 32-kernel multithreading