FreeFileSync 9.4 (12.19 Mb) is a powerful tool for comparing and syncing folders. FreeFileSync is used to configure synchronization operations quickly and easily between two folders. The interface is easy and fun, most likely on the adjustment of the copy operation. Supports byte-by-byte comparison and comparison on file and folder creation dates. FreeFileSync is an easy-to-use open source application that lets you sync or compare two folders. Used for quick and easy configuration to synchronize between two folders without an overloaded interface.
- Compare files and synchronize them.
- No restrictions: some files can be synchronized.
- Subfolders are also synchronized, including empty directories.
- User interface is easy and accessible. Optimized to improve speed and work with lots of data.
- Algorithm in C ++.
- Focus on usability: only the required functionality is present in the interface. No reboot menu, icon power. Support for drag & drop technology. The last setting is automatically saved, and you can also create multiple presets. It’s built into the context menu. Progress bar, error message, easy export and import list, display of statistical information.
- Command line support, easy to configure.
- Support for files over 4 GB.
- Option to move files to recycle bin instead of replace.
- The “RECYCLER” and “System Volume Information” directories are automatically ignored during the operation.