Futuremark PCMark 10 1.1.1722 (2.53 GB) is the latest version of popular applications for testing the complex computer performance of Futuremark companies. The PCMark benchmark allows you to measure the overall performance of the system, using for this purpose real life tests that meet all modern requirements. In the new PCMark 10, compared to PCMark 8, simpler test and usage times are reduced. Also in PCMark 10 there is a high-speed and extended testing mode, as well as the ability to independently select a test suite. Working with PCMark 10 is simplified and does not require selecting Accelerated or conventional test mode, in PCMark 8. In addition, since optimizations and improvements run the PCMark 10 standard test takes half the time compared to 8. On PCMark PCMark 10 has a choice of language interfaces. In PCMark 8, users are given the option of running a test program using OpenCL acceleration and without it. Now, in PCMark 10, the button to run the test program is one. The subset set and the task itself has been redesigned taking into account modern requirements and trends.
The new version PCMark 10 offers:
- Improved architecture, which according to one test reflects system performance in typical modern office tasks. This test can be done in extended, express or customized mode to learn interesting aspects of computer performance.
- Accelerated mode Excluded and routine tests available on PCMark benchmarking 8. Now present in a single scenario, and thanks for optimizing the test takes half the time.
- Multi-level reports have emerged, with each benchmark producing reports in high, middle and lower productivity groups. In addition, you can compare test results directly in the application.
- The interface design is hereditary, now the same in PCMark 10, 3DMark and VRMark.
Change subtest in PCMark 10 compared to PCMark 8:
- appraisal launch speed of various applications added
- Increase the resolution of videoconferences from HD to Full HD
- use of new filters in photo processing
- Add rendering and visualization in graphical applications and techniques using OpenGL
- Audio transcoding tests are removed because of the decline in importance of these tasks by 2017
- Simple tests with casual games have been removed
- Add Heavy Strike game tests, which are familiar with 3DMark applications.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
- Processor: Dual core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video: DirectX 11 GPU
- Screen resolution: 1920 × 1080 pixels. 1280 × 720 pixels.
- Free disk space: 6 GB