GPU Caps Viewer 18.104.22.168 (4.29 Mb) is a powerful utility that shows your computer’s capabilities and in particular video card, processor, video memory and more. Utilities, a large number of useful tools, there are tools to test almost all the iron available in the functions and performance. All reports, you can save it to txt or XML format for later review and comparison.
- Quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU types, amount of video memory, drivers version)
- Display the main features of OpenGL (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
- Display OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have. For each extension, you can open the descriptions are available on the web-page of OpenGL Extension Registry or NVIDIA OpenGL extensions specification. Very handy for graphics developers!
- Display System configuration: CPU type and speed, amount of memory Systeme, operating system
- GPU Burner: allows to make the GPU temperature climb to test the stability of the video card. You really can open as many 3D views that you want to make your graphics card working to the maximum. For NVIDIA cards, the GPU temperature is also displayed.
- List of links related to your graphics card: graphics drivers and graphics cards reviews. These links are updated regularly.
- The full report in text and XML-formatted. This kind of report is useful for developers who needs an outline of the customer graphics system (for support purposes for example).