Green Screen Wizard Professional 10.6 with size 41.78 Mb is created by Ken Colby for professional and sophisticated photographers and is designed to change the background of digital images. Often when looking at photos that have already been made, you see that the background where the photo was taken is not good and it would be better to replace it with another. But this process is very time consuming and the results may not be encouraging, to say the least. The Green Screen Wizard will help you with this.
- A full-featured program, not a plugin
- Simple user interface
- Controls for exposure, color balance
- Controls to move, scale and rotate
- Control to provide Green Screen Wizard information about the best way to remove green
- Support for many output sizes and resolutions.
- Remove dark or conflicting areas from the green background
- Integration of reality
- Coded in C ++
- Supports ICC Profiles