GreenCloud Printer Pro 188.8.131.52 with size 16.39 Mb is a virtual printer driver that allows you to minimize the daily cost of printing documents. The developers believe that this tool will save up to 60% paper, ink and toner. Drivers are tightly integrated with installed applications, allowing you to view and customize print jobs and complete other tasks. Another curious function of apps used as default printers is the ability to print multiple pages of documents on a single sheet of paper and remove blank pages or pages with multiple lines of text from a print job. To evaluate the advantages of the product, users only need to launch the desired application and choose Green Cloud in the list of available printing devices. Now when you click on the “Print” button, a window with a list of available options will appear on the screen, where you can select a printer, delete unnecessary pages, save documents in PDF format. A separate mention deserves the possibility of rapid transfer of documents via email or sends them to popular cloud storage services Dropbox, Evernote and others. In the Options dialog box, you can preview the page for printing. Here, the user can specify the number of pages of documents displayed on one sheet (one, two or four), specify the number of copies, adjust the settings for black and white and two-sided printing, and select one of three ink saving modes. And on the Stats tab you can find useful information like the cost of printing a single page.
- Print preview is more convenient.
- Remove extra pages from work.
- Combine 1, 2, 4 pages in tablet form on a piece of paper.
- Print to PDF – PDF files are quickly created by the built-in mechanism.
- Direct printing from Dropbox online editors, Google Docs, Minus.com (with PDF document creation).
- 2-sided, black & white & mode printing, and other options to turn on / off in 1 click with the mouse.
- Optimize ink or toner consumption.