Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 4.60.5 Build 7377 with size 20.48 MB is a software used to control and monitor the hard disk drive in your computer. This allows you to identify potential problems, reduced productivity and possible failures. Can alert the user in terms of error or excessive temperature. The potential is clearly not seem excessive, especially in the case of specific data values stored temporarily increase the storage volume. The program monitors the status of the hard drive, including temperature indicators and parameters of the SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, a technology built into most modern drives) for each hard disk.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 4.60.5 Build 7377 Features:
- Works with drives through interfaces IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI, determines the status and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need to carry out long-diagnosis; It displays the current and minimum temperature storage, specific attributes depending on the manufacturer; useful for advanced users the hour operating time and number of errors read / write; It interprets the value of the performance and condition of the SMART in percentage for easier understanding
- With special icons for disks in the system displays the basic values of the state and used space, thus simplifies control
- Possible withdrawal of the current values of the temperature in the system tray and the following warning in case of exceeding the thresholds; If desired, you can view detailed status information of all hard drives in a window or a small window and a full schedule of temperature change since the beginning of the program
- Hard Disk Sentinel defines the storage model and displays detailed information about each of them, from the revision number / size of the buffer and ending with all its other properties; Displays the current and maximum possible data transfer mode
- The program counts the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and CPU usage
- Displays information on all sections of the system, regardless of the number of drives; hereinafter these data are used to automatically alert and display status.