Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.20.3 Build 9372 Beta (24.59 Mb) is a utility for monitoring and monitoring hard drive status. Lets you identify potential problems, performance degradation, and possible malfunctions. Can alert the user in case of malfunction or temperature rise. Its obvious ability will not seem excessive, especially in terms of the specific value of stored data with the growth of storage capacity. This program monitors hard disk status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T parameters (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard disk. This program monitors hard disk status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T parameters (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard disk. Also measure the rate of data transfer in real mode (this indicator can be used to test or determine performance cases underestimated in certain situations). Work in the background and constantly analyze the situation. If an error is detected or a threshold is exceeded, certain parameters specified by the user will display a warning. In many cases, S.M.A.R.T. present to the rescue, as this is one of the quickest and easiest ways to track changes in critical or critical drive parameters.
- works with drives through IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, specifies status and temperature in real mode; indications are shown instantly, no need to perform long-term diagnoses; displays the current and minimum temperature of the drive, the special attribute depends on the manufacturer; advanced users will find useful hours of use and number of read / write errors; interpreting the performance and state values of S.M.A.R.T. percentage for a simpler understanding
- With the help of special icons on disk, the system displays the main values of the state and space used, thus simplifying control
- it is possible to display the current temperature value to the system panel and the next warning, if it exceeds the threshold value; if you want you can see detailed information about the status of all hard disks in a special window or small window and full schedule of temperature changes from the time the program starts
- The Sentinel Hard Disk detects the drive model and displays detailed information about each, ranging from the size of the revision / buffer size, and ends with all other properties; displays current and maximum possible data transfer modes
- the program calculates the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and processor load
- information on all parts of the system is displayed, regardless of the number of drives; In the future, this data is used for automatic alert and status display.