Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.50.9 Build 10482 Beta with size 33.20 Mb is a utility to monitor and monitor the status of a hard drive. Identification of potential problems, decreased performance, and potential failures. Can warn users if a malfunction occurs or a temperature rise. Its capabilities clearly will not appear excessive, especially in the case of special values of data stored with an increase in drive volume. This program monitors the status of the hard drive, including temperature indicators and parameters S.M.A.R.T (Standalone Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built on most modern drives) for each hard drive. This program monitors the status of the hard drive, including temperature indicators and parameters S.M.A.R.T (Standalone Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built on most modern drives) for each hard drive. It also measures the speed of data transfer in real mode (this indicator can be used to test or determine cases of performance that are underestimated in certain situations). This works in the background and constantly analyzes the situation. If an error is detected or the threshold is exceeded, certain parameters specified by the user will display a warning. In most cases, it is S.M.R.T technology. which came to the rescue, because this is one of the quickest and easiest ways to track changes in critical or critical drive parameters. Hard Disk Sentinel can be used to prevent serious damage or data loss. This program warns the user if a problem arises before this happens and makes it possible to back up important and valuable data. Hard Disk Sentinel runs in the background and constantly analyzes the status of the hard disk. If an error or unexpected behavior is detected, the program warns the user about the current state. Usually, the condition of the hard drive may slowly worsen day by day. Technology S.M.R.T. helps predict potential failures by monitoring critical drive values. The program also displays the current temperature of the hard disk and remembers the previous temperature that can be used to check the maximum temperature when the hard disk is at high load.
- Work with drives through IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, determine status and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need to make a long diagnosis; display the current and minimum drive temperatures, the specific attribute depends on the manufacturer; Advanced users will find useful operating hours and number of read / write errors; interpret the performance value and status of S.M.A.R.T. as a percentage to facilitate understanding
- with the help of special icons on the disk in the system, the basic values of the status and space used are displayed, thus simplifying control
- it is possible to display the current temperature value to the system panel and further warnings if the threshold value exceeds; if desired, you can view detailed status information of all hard drives in a special window or small window and a full schedule of temperature changes since you started using the program
- Hard Disk Sentinel identifies the drive model and displays detailed information about each, starting from the revision number / buffer size and ending with all other properties; displays the current and maximum possible data transfer modes
- the program calculates the total amount of data copied or written to disk, displaying the current read / write speed and processor load
- displays information about all parts in the system, regardless of the number of drives; this data will be used later for automatic alerts and status displays.